Saturday, August 23, 2008

this week

*Ava is officially weined from her bottle that she loved so much. She's still mad at us!

*Ava has 4 teeth - 2 on top, 2 on bottom

*Ellie starts Mother's Morning Out Sept. 2

*Ellie starts her dance and tumbling class Sept. 8

*I am taking an adult tap class this year! :-)

*Our pool has been too cold to swim in because the weather was so nice.

*Ava LOVES animals! especially smaller ones - horses are overwhelming to her.

*I started Dates with Daddy Fridays this week where Jeff is in charge of doing something special with the girls. He took them to the park, out for pizza, and to the pet store. They had a blast!

*Old Navy is supposed to have a big sale on jeans today - $7 for kid's! We're going to check it out.

*I have been selling several new things for baby gifts - check out www.sunshineandsweetpeas.blogspot.com - but I still need to add pictures.

*The girls and I are going to Disney twice in the next couple of months - once with my parents and brother, and once on our family vacation with Jeff.

*I finally found shoes for both of the girls - Nike's for Ava and Puma's for Ellie. It took a while! Ava's foot is fat and she hates wearing shoes, but I found some great ones that are easy to get her foot in, she doesn't trip on them, they have a sole but it's really flexible, they velcro so she doesn't try to untie them, and she doesn't mind them being on her feet. We had to get some good ones so she can walk at Disney. She is little miss independent and wants to walk 24/7 now.

*Ellie has started a therapeutic listening program to help with auditory processing. Loud things are not her friend.

Okay, enough updates for now. I'm sure I'll write more again soon.

No comments: