Monday, August 11, 2008

Funny Stories from our growing girls

Ellie loves to play hide and seek! She plays with all of her friends and begs us to play with her, too. It's so funny to watch her, but last night was the best. It was just us - Ava was asleep, so Jeff and I were doing stuff around the house and I was in the office/laundry room. Ellie asked if I could get her a stool...then she climbed up on the dryer and told me not to look. She asked me if I would move her stool and close the doors, but to look the other way while I was doing it. Once the doors were closed, she said, "Okay, now come find me!" I guess she thinks that if I can't see her, I don't know where she is! :-)

Ava loves to walk. She is so happy since she is completely mobile and can get all over the house by herself. She's so proud of herself. This morning, Jeff was brushing his teeth and he just took her to the bathroom with him. She kept getting in to the cabinets and the trash can and he kept telling her no. She finally got frustrated and just walked herself into the living room. He found her in the middle of a bunch of toys, just playing by herself! This is her with her cherry butt, playing with our babysitter.

No comments: