Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ellie was so cold in the pool, but we're trying to get in a few last swim days before it really is too cold.

Yard Sales: I love them! I got all of these items for Ava for $10!!!
THEN, the lady boxed everything up that she didn't sell and brought those to me. I have some good neighbors!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of my sweet girls!
"If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops, oh what a rain that would be. Standing outside with my mouth open wide. Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah. If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops, oh what a rain that would be."
A favorite song in our house - especially at bath time.
Ava LOVES dogs! She'll say, "doh" over and over again any time she sees one.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love all the pics! Although, I hope to see you guys in person soon. :)