Thursday, August 07, 2008

Great day!

We had the best day today! Some of our close friends from when we lived in TX are now overseas and we miss them terribly!! They have been home visiting this summer and we were able to work it out to meet them today. We drove to St. Louis and went to the zoo and just had the best time - and it was relaxing, too! It was funny because we had 4 kids - and one of them was a 2-year-old boy. You would think tantrum city, along with a 10-month-old (Ava) who would probably get tired of being there...wrong! All of the kids were amazingly good and seemed to have the best time! I will post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good time. :) I want to take Rose and Luke to a zoo this fall. St. Louis would be fun.

It's a Mom Thing said...

Oh, I can't wait to see pics! I'm so glad you got to visit with them. I emailed and asked for their phone number but may just have to try a number that Lynsi gave me. Any idea who's house they are at now? I miss them so much!