Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Tour of Homes

Although I may not have the official site linked, I decided to give my "viewers" a tour of my home decorated for Christmas. As you come to our front door, we hope you'll experience the JOY of the season.

Our tree, which may not be as fancy as some, but is full of ornaments with wonderful memories and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Our nativity, to remind us of the reason for the season.
Our dining room table...Believe in the magic of Christmas...in Santa and our Savior.
My favorite year-round decoration, my Dress-Me-Up Plate.
Santa's cookie plate is waiting on the kitchen counter.
Some of our favorite Christmas books are displayed in Ellie's room.
And of course, our favorite Christmas decorations and gifts, our sweet girls.
We hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: