Monday, June 04, 2007

A very good day.

We had another great day today! We took our time getting out of bed today and getting ready, then headed to the Library. We hadn't taken her in a long time, so she thought she was in heaven. I had a meeting with my supervisor for my new job and it went really well. It got me really excited about my new job, which should be starting withing the next week or two. We went to more furniture stores and think we might have found a bunk bed for Ellie. She loved it! We're still debating, though. At 5:30, we got to go to our new house and meet with the current owners. They showed us around and explained how they keep the pool, the fence, the deck, the driveway...all in good shape and we were able to measure some spaces that we'd like to put some of our furniture, just to make sure it will fit. Ellie discovered the trampoline! It took me forever to get her to get on it with me and even then, Ihad to hold her and jump (not easy when you're 6 months pregnant?!?). Once she did, she was hooked. She learned how to get in and out of the net on her own and was running and jumping by herself in no time. She told Jeff, "I want to do this all day!" She was talking to his parents, "Nana and D", and she told them, "When Jenny moves to her new house, we get to put our stuff in and live in our new house!" It was precious. We are all SO excited!!!

No comments: