Monday, June 11, 2007

What's Kickin'?

















I am a picture jukie. I'm not as bad as I was when Ellie was younger, but I still take a ton of pictures. They are all so cute that I can't help but share them. I'm horrible about printing copies of them, though...I need to work on that. Here are some random ones.
~me (and Ava) at 25 weeks (yes, I still have 15 weeks left, but not much room left for her to grow?!?
~washing Dad's dirty feet
~labeling the packed boxes
~Ellie wanted to make sure we didn't forget her, so she climbed in a box!!
~pure joy while swinging
~painting - her new favorite thing to do
~I love to watch my baby sleep - she's such a doll
~making our own pizzas (like Caillou)

1 comment:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Moving boxes...that's what I like to see. I forget exactly when you're moving, but I hope it goes smooth.

I'm a picture junkie, too. We keep good company, I guess.