Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm it...

I was tagged by my friend, Miriam, for this "random meme."

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. My dog was in our wedding.

2. I love checking other peoples' blogs.

3. I love to clog.

4. I like doing crafty things.

5. I was laughing during labor and delivery.

6. My second toe is longer than my big one (it's 2 inches long).

7. We just bought a house - our first house. We've been married 7 years this month and this will be the 6th time we've moved.

Maybe these girls will play... Sheri, Deva, Emily, and Lynsi. (I would list more people, but I don't know that many people who blog. Maybe the next person can list 7 friends.

1 comment:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Ok, #6 is funny but true, I remember. And after I posted, I told B that I should have said exactly what you said in #7. In 7 years of marriage, I've had 7 addresses. Kinda sad, huh. But we're both settling down now and will hopefully keep the "new house" address for a while.