Sunday, February 14, 2010

JD!

My sister-in-law had minor surgery last week and needed someone to watch her 15 month old, so my nephew came to stay with us for the first time ever. I was a little nervous, not knowing how he would do, but he was amazing! WE LOVED EVERY MINUTED OF IT! I didn't take as many pictures as I normally do, but here are a few.


Isn't this the cutest frog you've ever seen??

My girls LOVED having JD around.
Naturally, Jeff and I asked them if they would like to have a baby brother or sister sometime.
Ellie said, "Nah, we can just borrow JD!"
HA!!! Good plan.

My little ladybug isn't so little anymore.
We called her "Mama Ellie" while JD was here.
She was a HUGE help!
(FYI: Landy used to call me "Mama Becky")

Ava knew JD made a "cheesy" face for pics and this is her version.

He is such a doll!!
Cutest boy I've seen in a while!

Sharing a seat with Ava - and making more cheesy faces!

I was nervous about how he would sleep...
he slept WAY better than I expected! I can't complain one bit!
One night, Ellie even found him in my bedroom floor on his "bed" holding his pooh bear (which he called "pooh-pooh"!). I guess we wore him out - he was ready to sleep!

No comments: