Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Love...

In trying to come up with a good valentine's day post, I thought I'd write about some things I love. One being a new blog I discovered of The Pioneer Woman. She's amazing. She does so many things that I love!! She started a list and I thought I'd do the same.

I love...

family. (I could list SOME of them individually, but don't want to play favorites, although I do have my favorites!!)

pictures. (Taking them and looking at them.)

babies.

hugs and kisses. (not the chocolate kind)

funny people who don't have to try to be funny. (Landy!)

good food and new recipes.

sweet tea.

Michael Jackson's music and dancing.

fun country music. (not the kind where your husband left, your dog died...)

music in general, most of the time.

adventures. (like the kind my parents took us on growing up)

bargain shopping.

my van.

my house.

Texas. (fort worth, anyway)

organization. (although I have none!)

snow days. (but only the first 1 or 2, then I'm done)

flip flops.

sunshine.

warm weather.

dancing. (although I want you to teach me the dance, I'm not good at freestyle!)

MY GIRLS (and almost everything to do with them!)

oh, my list could go on and on, but I want to go play with MY GIRLS!


letting some frozen rolls rise for a new recipe I'm trying

(tonight we're having chicken parmesan and rosemary rolls from the pioneer woman's recipes)

1. I have never used a cast iron skillet.
2. I have never made anything with rosemary in it.
3. I've never made chicken parmesan.

should be an interesting meal tonight!
my valentine's day flowers

No comments: