Sunday, February 14, 2010

He's a Hard Workin' Man!

My Dad and My Husband worked their hind-ends off yesterday! My girls and I had a great day hanging out with My Mom and some great friends who brought ALL of us dinner. It was a good Valentine's Day celebration. Not romantic, just family friendly, productive, fun, and relaxing (for me, anyway). Our closets are impossible, especially the girls'. SO, my parents came and helped us organize (my mom put some shelves together for my bedroom closet).


They started by taking EVERYTHING out of the closet...



Then, built new shelves.
There were shelving units in the closet, but it was just one big tall one in the middle and the side space was lost because the doors made it impossible to get to.


Then I put everything back in the closet...
AND IT ALL FIT!!!
I was able to free up a lot of floor space in our tiny play room, which made it feel much larger, which makes for more space to make a mess in! :-)

THANKS MOM, DAD, JEFF, AND LAUREN!
for your work, entertainment, and yummy dinner - that I had nothing to do with!

1 comment:

The G Family said...

Wow!! That looks so great. I think I might have a similar project when ya'll come to town. :)