Saturday, January 03, 2009

silly pants

My mom and dad got Ava some markers for Christmas. She loves to color and they are easy to hold. They also make fun sounds when you put the top back on. Anyway, here is one of my favorite shots of her "enjoying" and "using" her markers. I got the cutest video of her attempting to say, "color, color", but I'm not having any luck uploading videos tonight.
TEA PARTY!
I didn't think Ava would have a clue...
but she was pretending to make drinking sounds and was sharing with everyone!!
We had Christmas with my Dad's side of the family today. We waited until today because the baby, JD, had RSV and some of the other kiddos have been sick, too. Anyway, here are some pics from the day.

Elizabeth (aka Dizzy or Lizzy)
(she's the cool, popular one - especially in Ellie's eyes!!)

My Aunt Karen (dad's sister) holding JD
Issy being Issy, silly as ever!
You won't find much better friends than Ellie and her Diz!


On a side note:
Ava is hillarious!! She is a ham and she knows it. Our kids are complete opposites. One big way is that Ellie cries before she gets in trouble because she knows she did something wrong...Ava laughs and does it again!! Tonight, Ava was throwing food on the floor when she was finished eating. I smacked the back of her hand and said "No, No!"
SHE LOOKED AT ME, LAUGHED, HANDED ME HER OTHER HAND AND SAID, "A-NUH-NUH"
(which is how she says ANOTHER)?!?!?!?!?!?!? It was impossible to not laugh!


1 comment:

Sher said...

Ava is a budding make-up artist I see!