Saturday, November 01, 2008

Tishie






Please pray for my aunt Tishie. Her cancer is active again. I don't know how to explain how I feel about her, except that she is amazing - like an angel! One story Landy, my cousin tells, is that when Tishie was going through chemo and her stem cell transplant from before and was puking her brains out, she would stop and ask Landy if she was comfortable or if she needed anything. That's just Tishie. She puts everyone and everything in front of her. She is so sweet and I spent so much time with her when I was growing up. I know that the power of prayer can move mountains and this cancer is going to take some major moving of mountains, because it's a non-curable form of cancer. That's why it's growing again. We were hoping for many more years with Tishie, though. Please pray that the chemo she is on now, along with the steroids, will strengthen her body, and also pray that she feels good and enjoys life! She's already lost her daughter and her dad to cancer...enough already! Pray for Landy and Danny, and the rest of our family, but especially for Tishie.

1 comment:

Christy said...

praying. . .