Wednesday, November 12, 2008

LUCY

We love Lucy...I Love Lucy is my favorite show to watch on tv, but we also named our cat Lucy - the one we got Ava for her 1st birthday. Well, we've not seen her since Monday. It makes me sick to think about where she is or what happened, but we're hoping that someone thought it was cold and rainy and let her in the house. We've been all over the neighborhood and have passed out fliers with her picture and our phone numbers, so we're hoping we'll hear something tomorrow. Jeff has to go to Indy for the day, so he's taking all the phone numbers with him to call vets, humane societies, animal control...just to check. We'll keep you posted.

Also, Ava and I have been sick, so that makes me even more emotional. Ava is worse than me, but I didn't get any sleep last night, so that didn't help me to feel better. She seemed to feel a little better after a late nap today, so maybe the worst of it is over.

One more thing, I'm starting to do more and more photography and I love it! I'm so excited - I have two photo shoots booked for this weekend, so I'll post some of my favorites soon.

No comments: