Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ellie Girl!






My Ellie is 4 today! She is growing in to such a wonderful little girl - no longer a toddler, for sure!!! She can write several names on her own, all of her letters, can spell a few words and names, colors very well, is very obedient, and is a people pleaser! Her birthday party today was a blast - it was Hannah Montana themed and we had a bounce house. When I asked her what her favorite part of her party was, she said it was getting her hair and make-up done. She had so many great friends and family here to celebrate with her! My mom made the girls some beautiful matching pillow-case dresses and hair-bows, but they weren't much in to taking pictures today so we didn't get great ones. The kids all had so much fun, though! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl - I wish she weren't growing up so quickly, but that's life. Jeff checked on our girls sleeping the other night and said to me, "Man, we are blessed with some cute kids!" I agree! They are cute and so loving! What blessings! Happy birthday, big girl! We love you, Ellie Kate!

No comments: