Wednesday, September 10, 2008

milk

So, Ellie and I were laying in my bed last night and she was almost asleep. She rolled over and said, Mommy, do you still feed Ava milk from your boobies?" I told her no, that Ava was too big to do that, so she drinks milk from a cup now. Then I explained that I used to feed her that way, too. She got quiet for a minute and said, "How does God put milk in mommie's boobies anyway?"

I love it that she knows that only God can do a thing like that!

The girls and I are headed to FL tomorrow to be with my parents, my brother, and his 2 girls, so I'll post pictures and stories when we get back.

2 comments:

Emily Jennings said...

That's really funny! We had a similar conversation like that in our car the other day. You know, with this new baby coming everyone is filled with questions. I personally love answering them, and answering them correctly. God thought it all up, we might as well explain it to our kids!

Amy Nobles said...

that is super funny!