Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Ellie's first day of "School"

First day of school goodie bag, full of candy, pencils, and tracing books.
Ellie started Mother's Morning Out again on Tuesday(she went last year for a little while), but this year she's in the 4 and 5 year old class and it is run much more like a preschool class. She was SO nervous. Bless her heart - she just cried when I was getting ready to leave. AND it took her 2 hours to fall asleep the night before. Once I left, she was fine and she loved it and was ready to go back - she just has a hard time with things that are new, especially when someone she's very close to can't go with her. She has another Ellie and an Ava in her class.
Today, both girls went to MMO. Ava is only going on Thursdays, because I just want her to be around other babies her age - and her class is all girls, with another Ava. I had no idea we picked such popular names?!?
Ava is a pro at eating - especially cookies!
My mom made the girls matching "Belle" princess dresses. They had to try them on to hem the bottoms, but they both love them! Ellie has never been much in to princesses, but she loves this dress! We're heading to FL and will go to Disney next week with my parents, my brother, and his 2 girls, then Jeff and I are taking our girls again in October. I'll post pictures of the finished products soon!

No comments: