Friday, September 05, 2008

giggle boxes

My girls can make each other laugh better than anybody! I can stand on my head and not get a reaction like they can from each other. It's so funny!! I got Ellie a kazoo - and Ava can play it better than I can! :-)

My poor girls - they have been such troopers! I took Ellie to the dr. yesterday because she had complained of her ear hurting, then when she woke up yesterday, her eyes were goopy and there was fluid coming out of her ear that she said was hurting the night before. And, both of them had red eyes and runny noses. I thought it was just a cold, since everyone around here has a cold. While I was there, the dr. checked Ava too and they both have ear infections in both ears and Ellie's ear was hurting so badly because it ruptured. I am going to buy an at-home otoscope!! They are only $15 and it comes with a guide that explains the ear and what ear infections look like. I'm afraid we're on our way to tubes Ava's ears and again in Ellie's.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope they feel better soon. :)

Sher said...

THose girls look like they love each other so much! That is awesome! Sorry they have been so sick. I remember the days when Ellie was sick all the time in Texas. Wish I was close enough to help. : (