Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tossin' Cookies

Well, that about sums up our house right now. Ellie woke up yesterday morning and threw up for about 6 hours straight?!? We finally got hers under control and she slept for 14 hours last night. However, Jeff was up all night tossin' his own cookies, so our house reeks right now, even though I've been going behind everybody cleaning every chance I get. My mom came to help yesterday, which was a huge blessing!!! Thankfully, Ava had some big spit ups, but nothing more...and I've just had pains in my stomach, but no actual sickness, so hopefully we'll both stay well. We were planning on leaving Ava over night with my parents for the first time tonight and taking Ellie skiing for the first time tomorrow, but I'm not sure if that's the best idea...we'll see.

Ellie had her first trip to the emergency room last Thursday night, too. Some friends were over at our house and one of the guys picked her up by the arm and pulled her elbow out of place. OOPS!

I know things could be MUCH worse, but hopefully the next week will be a better one for us.

3 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Bless your hearts. I though two of us with bad headcolds was terrible, but you've got it much worse. We'll pray you are ALL better very soon!!!

Christy said...

Wow- your poor family. Just about every day I look over there and think we'll come for a visit but either Faith is sleeping or Hope is schooling. . . anyway, we hope that you guys can rest up and be completely better soon. If you need anything- let me know.

Sher said...

Holy moly! You guys are fallin apart! I will say a little pray for all of you!