Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Typical

Okay, so I need to vent a little. This is pretty typical of how my days have gone lately. So, last week, I was cooking 3 or 4 meals for my parents because my mom had to have surgery. (By the way, she does NOT have breast cancer...huge praise!)Anyway, I asked Jeff to help me finish one of the meals. He was supposed to put shredded cheddar cheese on top of some chicken enchiladas. Well, the cheese had been in the freezer and he was having to break it apart...and he dropped a big glob and several individual pieces on the floor. He honestly looked at me and said, "Uh, how do I clean that up?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Bless your heart! I just had to laugh. Remember, jewels in your crown. And I'm glad you know your mom is ok.

Sher said...

Ha ha! Sometimes they are so helpless....It is so frustrating.