Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tag

I've been tagged...

Four jobs I have had:
1. Key Entry Operator for Lockheed
2. Student Worker in college
3. Special Education Teacher
4. Developmental Therapist


Four places I have lived:
1. Dixon, KY
2. Owensboro, KY
3. Fort Worth, TX
4. Newburgh, IN


Favorite TV shows:
1. almost anything on HGTV
2. Survivor
3. I Love Lucy
4. Reba


Food:
1. Cheesecake
2. Fried Chicken Salad
3. Cream Cheese Enchiladas
4. Seafood Alfredo at Olive Garden


Places I would rather be:
1. In my swimming pool (on a float)
2. Visiting friends in Texas
3. On vacation (anywhere warm, as long as Jeff and Ellie are with me)
4. At the lake with my parents


Favorite movies:
(I would actually rather watch a 30 minute show in tv, but I'll watch a movie now and then)
1. Coyote Ugly
2. Dance With Me
3. Save the Last Dance
4. Holiday


Tag Time:
1. Miriam
2. Sandy
3. Sheri
4. Lindsey B

1 comment:

Sher said...

Okay, Okay...I gave in to the tag request!