Monday, August 20, 2007

Random Post


















So, this post is full of random, unconnected things.

Pictures of Ellie that were too cute not to include.

Pictures of Ava's room and how we're decorating - the walls were already blue, so we tried to find some things that would make it girly by adding a hot pink rug, then my mom made a curtain, and the rings were an idea from our neighbor that she saw in a magazine - painted cross-stitching hoops?!?

And a painting that Ellie made to match her room - it's on her bookshelf now.

I take too many pictures. I'll probably put some on facebook and just include the link so you can see more. I also have some funny stories that I'll share, since I haven't been good about posting them as they happen.

This is totally embarrassing, but also totally worth sharing. I don't ever tell on myself like this and this is not a common thing in our house - at least not coming from me (Jeff and Ellie are a different story). When I do happen to "pass gass" and it is loud, poor Ava jumps!! I think it scares her?!?!?

Ellie has been telling everyone she has 2 babies in her belly. She even lets us feel them kick sometimes and she can tell you which baby it is. She has named them Ava and Talley, although Talley is somedays Sally instead. So cute!

We have been spending time with our neighbors like crazy lately and we just love it! They are great neighbors and even better friends. They have 2 little girls and are fairly close to our age, so we have lots in common. Anyway, the mom home-schools the older girl and she invited us over for one of their activities the other day. Another family was there and they were all making cookies, so they took turns pouring in the ingredients and Ellie got to take several turns. It was so cute! I have a picture, but need to ask before I just put the kids' pictures online.

My aunt is doing fairly well. The usual side effects are bothering her, but her body is responding well. I'll keep you posted as she goes through the next couple of months of treatments.

1 comment:

Sher said...

The pics are great! Thanks for posting! Ava's room is really cute!