Saturday, March 17, 2007

Two girls?

So, Jeff and I have both decided that this baby is a girl and that there is only one. Some people say that the mom can sometimes predict what she's carrying...so we'll see. We're having Ellie practice names to see how cute it sounds when she says them, but my niece has convinced her that the baby is named Elmo (we're thinking something more like "Ava Claire"). One of my biggest frustrations with this pregnancy is my clothes situation. I don't need maternity clothes yet, but I can't wear my "normal" clothes. I've decided that I am going to start my own line of clothing for before and after maternity clothes. When I make my millions of dollars, I'll share with all of you who read (which is probably only about two people). :-D

I have some new "products" that I'm selling on my blog (www.beckylynnsgifts.blogspot.com) and I'd love your suggestions for a new name for my blog. I'll post new pictures soon - of those new things, of my growing belly, and new pictures and stories of Ellie. She is with my mom and dad right now, along with my brother's 2 girls. When I talked to her earlier today, I asked her if she was ready to come home and she quickly said, "NOT YET!"

Keep praying for my family. Lista, my 26 year old cousin who has angiosarcoma, went back and had the tests done again yesterday and her tumors haven't grown (good news), but they are also not any smaller (bad news). They were hoping the chemo and radiation would shrink them. Her white blood counts are low, so she has to have a shot every day this week and she'll go back on Friday.

2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

-Only one girl??? We'll see. But I do like the name Ava Claire
-That is a little good news for your cousin and even a little good news is still good news! I'll keep praying for her and your entire family.
-Would love new pics of Ellie and your belly
-Name for your blog....I'm not feeling anything now, but if I have a big brainstorm, I'll let you know.
-Maternity clothes... I say just wear them. Those elasticy waists are comfy!

ellieandavasmommy said...

I think what I meant by two girls is that we would have Ellie plus one more. We're not as convinced that it could be twins now. Everybody (including my mom who only has girl grandkids and wants a boy)thinks this one is a girl. We'll see...