Saturday, March 10, 2007

Crazy Times

I can always come up with excuses as to why I don't blog...but I love checking everyone elses'. We have had some crazy times lately. Jeff and I went to Albequerque, NM for 5 days and Ellie stayed with my parents. She did really well. My dad doesn't say much when it come to stuff like this, but he called me the night we picked her up and went on and on about what a joy she was and how well behaved she was. I was proud! I'll post pictures of our trip, but we didn't take very many. We were there for a commissioning service and didn't have much down time. Anyway, when we got back, I knew I was tired and didn't feel great, but I thought it was just from being pregnant and tired. It got worse, though...and I ended up with the flu. When I finally felt better, we went to Murray to celebrate our niece's 5th birthday. I got to visit with my cousin Landy, too. When we got back, I finally unpacked from Albequerque...and Ellie ended up with a cold. She's getting better, though. We're all battling allergies now, but we are somewhat glad because it means spring is here. We've been to the park the last two days and Ellie doesn't remember how fun it is to swing and slide...she's a little scared of both. She'll get used to it, though - and I'm sure won't want to stop before long. Keep praying for my family. My aunt started her chemo this week and my cousin finished hers. Especially pray for Lista - she is so young and her baby boy needs his mama!

1 comment:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Glad to know y'all are getting better. We're ready for the spring weather here, too. Hope you & the baby are doing well. And we'll continue to pray for your aunt and cousin.