Friday, May 15, 2009

what we've been up to

downtown evansville
my flash went off, but the sunset was perfect
ava stands on her tiptoes all the time now
ava had fun running, but I was nervous because we were so close to the river
ellie thought the word buoys was SO funny!

right after we got home from the surgery center
I was watering the flowers and Ava enjoyed being outside
my dad's beard is always a big hit!
Avie running in her new gown.
Issy smelling Mom's flowers - she LOVES flowers!
Dizzy and her friend Cailyn with Hank
my avie and me
my ellie and me
JD - he is SO happy and well behaved!
sweet girls - my girls love their DIZ
I've tried to post this picture twice and it keeps rotating it??
oh well, it's cute
ellie loves to drive the tractor with papa
Mother's day with my sweet babies!
Ava would only ride the tractor if someone carried her on the back.

down by the river last night
Jeff's mom came to visit and we went for a walk down by the river while he was at work.

1 comment:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Love the pics. Still like your new camera?

And I just had to say I love the Walmart dresses. THey have had the cutest stuff this spring. I have gotten several $5 sundresses for T$.