Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Hope all the moms and moms-to-be reading this had an amazing Mother's Day! I can't thank my mom enough for all that she continues to do for me! We have become great friends over the years, but she started as my mom and remembered that as she raised me, instead of being a friend when I was growing up. That's how it should be and I try to remember that with my girls. I had such great examples of being a mom, first of all from my mom, but also from her mom (Nannie) and her sister (Tishie). I practically lived with them growing up. I didn't spend as much time growing up with my dad's mom (Meemaw), but we lived in different cities and we hung out when we could. I also have great sister-in-laws who I hope my girls can look up to as they grow like I did with my aunt, and I have a great Mother-in-Law who is a good example for my girls. I am so thankful to have such a close family and hope that we can continue to be a close family in location and in relationships. As my girls grow up, I hope they have the influences that I had as a kid so that when they become moms, they can be as thankful as I am for great examples! I love you Mom! I don't say it enough. I have some pictures to post and will get them up one of these days.

No comments: