Monday, April 27, 2009

update

So, I really need to post like a thousand pictures, but I thought I'd start with just a few.


My silly Ellie "posing" for Easter pics!
Believe it or not, Ava's fever was almost 104 not long after this picture.
It was the start of her hand, foot, and mouth.
She's so silly! (and awfully cute, too!)
My attempt at getting a good pic of all the grandkids Easter Sunday.
My beautiful babies at our Baby Dedication.
Silly Sisters
This was right before we left for Arkansas to visit Tishie.
I have the best mom in the world!!
My brother's kids and mine at YaYa's Island in Paducah.
It was such a great day! They are such good friends!!
Jeff's Dad "D" and the grandkids at his birthday dinner.
The weather was so nice that day and they all got to play outside together.
Trip to Indy for Spring Retreat with the college students.

No comments: