Monday, April 20, 2009

swamped!

1. I am completely swamped! I can't keep my head above everything that I need to be doing - especially after last week.

2. Please pray for my aunt. My mom and my cousin went to donate white blood cells to her this week, along with my uncle (who is staying there with her).

3. The kitty is great - he only cries when he's hungry or needs to go potty, which is amazing considering how young he is. His eyes are not even open yet. The girls love him - especially Ellie!

4. Ava is talking up a storm! She'll put at least 3-4 words together to make sentences we can understand now. Pretty good for an 18 month old! She didn't talk much last week, but is back to talking and drinking - still not eating well.

5. Ellie learned how to do her cartwheel and got to ring the bell at dance class tonight!!! We've been working on it at home quite a bit and she has really been trying hard. I got it on video, so I'll post it one of these days.

6. This is random, but funny. Ellie has great communication skills - something both of my kids are good at. (Horrible sleep patterns, but Ellie is doing better and Ava will one of these days!) Anyway, when Ellie says something incorrect, it's so cute. The other day, she said something was the "more-est" instead of most! :-)

GOOD NIGHT! I can't stay up late any more because I know Ava won't sleep well and I am always tired when I get up, so I'm trying to get to bed earlier, even though I still have a ton of things to get done. They'll be waiting for me tomorrow, though.

1 comment:

The Sawyers said...

I'll be praying for you Becky, you're right about everything being there tomorrow! I live by that concept.
I can't believe Ava is 18 months old. Aylah is 17 months, I had no idea they were so close in age. Your girls are so beautiful. Have a great day!