Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hard at Work


Ava is such a hard worker. She loves to problem solve and figure out how things work. She gets really frustrated if she can't figure something out, though. She loves to sit and do puzzles and she was trying to learn how to strap herself in to the stroller here.

We have been busy around here, as usual. And sick, as usual. Ava had her sleep study, then Ellie had strep again, then I had a stomach bug, then Ava got the stomach bug and Jeff says his stomach isn't quite right today...I was hoping it would end with Ava and me.

I did get a new camera and have loved taking pictures with it, just haven't had enough time to post many of them. I did put them on shutterfly, so I'll share them one day soon.

Please pray for my aunt, Tishie. She is back in Arkansas to try to get her cancer under control.

No comments: