Sunday, June 22, 2008

busy busy

Ellie loves to do crafty stuff - especially now that we figured out how to use her sewing machine that my parents gave her for Christmas?!? better late than never!
My latest project - a sling. We both love it. Ava is too big to ride in it like a newborn, but she fell asleep while we were walking, so she obviously still likes riding that way.
The sling is a great way to carry Ava on my hip and still have my hands free. She likes it...until we're talking past an animal or something that she wants to touch
- then she wants to get down. :-)
PRECIOUS!!
This was at my mom's house. Ava kept picking flowers.
She can stand on her own, stoop down and stand back up, and she has even taken a step on her own, but she's still really timid...which is fine with me -she's not even 9 months old yet!!
Ellie's favorite place to be - outside at her Nonee's!

2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

I would LOVE to send you a check and have you make a sling for me! Email me know if you're interested.

Actually, I love that fabric you used. I've used it on some wipes cases recently.

the ruffhouse said...

Okay, so I NEED a sling! Can I trade you photography lessons for one?? Not that you need lessons - you're getting fantastic at that too! Love the perspective of Ava in the grass. Really, I need that sling though. How much sunshine?