Thursday, May 15, 2008

funny stories

Ellie tells such funny stories and is just a sponge right now. She sounds exactly like me, which is so scary. I'm constantly thinking about what I'm going to say and whether it is completely appropriate or not - especially when my little mocking bird is in public and decides to tell the world something I have said, without saying I said it. One of the best examples was tonight right before she got ready for bed. She was playing in a little tub of dried rice, noodles, and beans. She loves to scoop and pour them and she was making us strawberry milk (for me) and chocolate milk (for Jeff). It was actually just a cup of rice, beans, and noodles. Anyway, she asked me if I wanted "lsdkfjsldjf". I had no idea what she was saying, so I asked her several times. I never could understand her, so she finally got frustrated and said, "It's a recipe I got from Hopey's mom's blog. You can check my blog and get it from there."

Can you tell how I spend my free time? :-)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Funny! Hey- did you try it? My recipe for alkeijf is really good! Thanks for playing with Faith so much. I hope she's being good!

Sher said...

Ha ha! That is SOOOOOOOO funny! She's so technologically advanced! You should be proud!

My nephew actually called me last night and I was proud of him! He hit redial on the cordless phone and starts blah, blah, blahing to me on the phone!

Smart kids!