Friday, May 09, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Today was a day of good news!! First of all, CONGRATULATIONS Landy! My cousin got in to nursing school!! (You can see her picture with the girls below.) I am so excited for her! She just found out today and she called to let me know. I don't remember all the details, but I do know that it is hard to get in, so it was a huge blessing that she was able to get in and she'll start in August. We also found out that 2 of our good friends are expecting - one couple is expecting their 3rd, and this is the other couples' first!! God is good!

1 comment:

It's a Mom Thing said...

yea! good news is always a blessing to hear.

hope you guys are doing well and that you are finding time for everything. will you work thru the summer, or is more on a school schedule?