Tuesday, May 25, 2010

busy little bees

As usual, we have been busy little bees lately!!
I photographed my first wedding (which I LOVED!),
did the Bride's make-up,
Jeff was the preacher,
and Ellie was the flower girl!!!
It was so fun, but a busy weekend. I had to recruit my sweet Mom and Nannie to come with us to help. I'll post more pics soon, but the bride hasn't seen them yet.
The above pic is our little fam at the wedding.

And the picture below is one of my favorite recent ones of my sweet girls!
We were playing outside and they didn't even have their hair fixed,
but I don't think a "posed" pic would be any cuter!!

Oh, but this one is pretty cute, too! Love the fields of wildflowers around here!
I used this field to take some senior pics, but the next day,
had to take my girls...and thank goodness I did.
They plowed this one the day after!!

You can see Ellie's missing tooth in this one!
The new one is coming in pretty quickly, though.


This one is older, but another one of our little fam.
This one was at the college spring retreat in Indy a few weeks ago.
(pre-sassy hair cut and color!)

1 comment:

Sher said...

The girls are growing up so fast! And all of you look great!