Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finally!

I've been meaning to post new pics for a very long time, we've just been so busy around here that I haven't had any free time?!? I have had several fun days with great friends, so I can't complain, but it's nice to have a day just to be at home once in a while!!


Nonee with all the grands

This girl was serious about her fishing!!
A girl after her Poppa's heart.

My Dad and my brother -
I think my niece took this. She's pretty good!

I know Dizzy took this one - super sweet pic of Ava snoozin' on Nonee

Another Dizzy pic - Ellie down on the pier

So, we went to the zoo and you would expect to see snakes in cages...
but this one was in the duck pond?!?!?
creepy!

Sweet Mary

Love this one!
We went to the zoo with some friends and had such a good time.
The weather was perfect!

Ellie by the new rhino

rhino close up

Cecilia and the rhino

Jeff gave me my mother's day present(s) early.
Wednesday, Ellie and I got to get dressed up and went out by ourselves.
We had tickets to see Lord of the Dance and it was AMAZING!
Ellie loved it and I really enjoyed watching it, but loved the time with Ellie mostly!
Ava and I are going this coming Wednesday to see Elmo live!My friend Lauren and I went to an Amish community for some girl time, grocery shopping, and lunch. Oh, and we bought some great homemade bread and cookies!!
It was funny to see vehicles sharing the road with the horse drawn buggies!

Frogs in one hand, cookies in the other. Yummy!
Our girls stayed with Lauren's in-laws while we shopped.
They had a blast!!!

We went to a neighbors house (Lauren's in-law's neighbors) to get fresh eggs and got to see
dogs, cats, goats, pigs, and chickens.


My girls LOVED playing with all the frogs. I was very shocked!!
I bet they found 30 or more, then let them all go on the trampoline!

No comments: