Friday, August 14, 2009

Oh, the things we've been doing...

we went to holiday world today - had a blast!! It wasn't crowded, wasn't hot, didn't rain...perfect!
Ellie was driving us in the old cars - my Grand-daddy would be so proud!
Ava loves to take baths! She had a beard, but lost it before we could snap the picture.
bumper boats were popular today - ava is in the background
ellie's favorite was the lazy river
ava's favorite was Kima Bay - lots of water pouring, slides...
ellie didn't like the surprise water pouring on her head, so we watched
Ava started her Kindermusik class and LOVED it!!
We went to eat at Texas Roadhouse for my birthday!!
Jeff and Ellie at TX Roadhouse - when ellie was younger, we would ask her where she was born, expecting her to say, Texas. She almost always answered, "Texas Roadhouse!"
One of my favorite shows is America's Best Dance Crew -
partly because I love to see the dancing, but mostly because my girls love to try to dance like they do on tv!! They're both actually pretty good (and very entertaining)!
Jeff officiating his first wedding!! It was amazing!
More pictures on my other camera. I'll post those sometime...
Dancing the night away - literally! I was sweating and Ava wouldn't let me put her down or stop dancing!! Ellie had a blast! Cole and Christine were there, too.
my girls loved dancing at their wedding
- and Jeff and I weren't complaining about such great family fun!
Brett and Niccole's wedding
Mr. and Mrs. Luker!!
College students in Jeff's ministry at USI. They just graduated, got married, and are living in TX where Jeff and I did in seminary!! It was a beautiful wedding and such a fun reception!!
The HUGHES fam at their wedding

1 comment:

The Sawyers said...

Texas Roadhouse is one of my fav's and that cracked me up that she "almost" thought she was born there:) I love the family pic, you guys look beautiful in your black and white! Hope you are doing well! We should try and get together soon. Maybe we could meet halfway or something. I know it's super busy right now with school starting. But we should really try to see eachother!