Monday, June 01, 2009

Avie


Our Avie is so funny! She's talking like crazy now and I had to share some of her phrases. This picture was of her eating her first ice cream cone. No, I'm not funny about what she eats. She has never liked ice cream - until this week. I don't know if having her tonsils out changed the way textures feel or what, but she loves it and asks for it now. OK, back to her phrases.

"Daddy a mess my dink."
(translation: Daddy, I made a mess with my drink."

"Daddy a poo-poo a potty!"
(translation: She was telling our company one evening that Daddy was going poo-poo in the potty!)

"Mommy, a Nick a Ambe a home?"
(translation: Mommy, are Nick and Amber at home?)

"Mommy, awnt my nummies!"
(translation: Mommy, I want my nummies *all food is nummies.)

She's also starting to pee in the potty and is wearing panties when we are home during the day.

Pretty good for just turning 20 months old, huh?

No comments: