Sunday, October 12, 2008

busy, busy, busy

We went to Indy for the State Convention
My mom made the cutest pillowcase dresses!!
The girls wore them to Mother's Morning Out.
My nieces spent the night - they don't get to come very often.
They were laughing at me turning around and saying, "Sweet Nibblets!"

Then we went to Atlanta. Our friends, the McQueary's, live there and I got to hang out with Christina while Jeff was at the conference. This was at a Muslim temple. We didn't get to go inside, but it was beautiful from the outside.
THEN, we found a Hindu temple - and we got to view a ceremony!! It was beautiful and seemed very peaceful - and the people were very welcoming.

I'll post more pictures soon...

1 comment:

auDi tHis woRld said...

Your family is so beautiful, Becky! Looks like ya'll are doing really well and are very happy!

Do you keep in touch with Jason and Kimberly? He will graduate in May. They have 3 little ones now...