Friday, September 28, 2007

better late than never

So, Monday the 24th was my official due date, but my last sonogram showed that I was measuring Oct. 4. The doctor said that was normal and that most babies come in between the 2 dates when that happens. Today just may be the day! I've been having stronger contractions since 5am and they started at 13 minutes apart for about an hour and a half, moved to 11 minutes apart, and are now about 7 minutes apart. I'm headed to take a shower and just wait until they are 5 minutes apart. We live like 2 miles from the hospital, so I'm not in a big hurry to get there, but my parents are on their way here with Ellie so that they can be here when I do go to the hospital. I'm super excited! I can't wait to hold my second baby girl!!!

1 comment:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Yea. I hope she comes today. And what a blessing to have family so close! We can't wait to see her.